Upgrade your wall-mounted bath taps to modern ceramic disc technology.
Ideal for supply of water to your bath or spa. This outlet provides a reach of 165mm from the wall.
Contemporary and durable tapware that’s quick and easy to install
Often the plumbing in your wall can be uneven or previous renovations have simply added extra layers of render and tile leaving you with deeply recessed plumbing..
With EZYFIX tapware our black pvc threaded extenders included in the pack often help to overcome this challenge.
Simply unscrew your old taps and screw in our new EZYFIX taps.
EZYFIX Guaranteed to fit.
DIY Universal Retro-Fit Tapware – If you can change a tap washer, you can install EZYFIX.
This tap set is only available in Chrome. Through Bunnings you can see the Special Orders desk and ask for item number 5003882.
Download the below information PDF’s
Register your product here
DISMANTLING YOUR OLD TAPWARE
- Turn off water at mains.
- Remove all old compnents in the wall (hot and cold buttons, handles, bonnets with spindles, jumper valves.
INSTALLING THE NEW EZYFIX TAPS
- Dis-assemble the new EZYFIX modern lever taps
- Screw in the ceramic cartridge only to make a water tight seal, tighten as though you are turning off a tap.
- Pop the fibre washer over the top of the cartridge and screw down the locking nut. It’s really important that the locking nut is installed AFTER and seperated from the ceramic cartrigdge. Otherwise you will be unsure of the ceramic cartridge has made a seal against the tap seat in your wall.
- Now re-dress your tapware in reverse order of dis-assembly.
THE NEW EZYFIX SPOUT ASSEMBLY
- Simply apply thread seal tap to thread sticking out from yoru wall.
- Wind on your new bath spout.
- Turn taps off and turn on the water at the mains.
Are you having trouble turning the water off? It’s likely that you have missed the crucial locking nut step. View our trouble shooter video for a more detailed explanation. here
- Remember you can call us on 1300 399 349 if you need help.