DIY Universal Retro-Fit Tapware
This set is brilliantly designed to allow for an easy upgrade of any existing wall taps. This includes wall mounted taps for showers, baths or wall sink sets when you don’t need to change the spout.
Offering our “Smooth-glide” ¾ turn ceramic disc cartridges EZYFIX Modern Lever provides superior flow and temperature control all wrapped up in a sleek contemporary stlye.
Contemporary and durable tapware that’s quick and easy to install
Often the plumbing in your wall can be uneven or previous renovations have simply added extra layers of render and tile leaving you with deeply recessed plumbing..
With EZYFIX tapware our black pvc threaded extenders are included in the pack often help to overcome this challenge.
Simply unscrew your old taps and screw in our new EZYFIX taps.
EZYFIX Guaranteed to fit.
This model is stocked at Bunnings, use item number 4850068
Download the below information PDF’s
Register your product here
EASILY ADAPTS TO EXISTING PLUMBING IN YOUR WALL
DISMANTLING YOUR OLD TAPWARE
- Turn off water at mains.
- Remove tap flange by unscrewing in an
- Remove all items above the wall surface,
ie. hot & cold buttons, handles, bonnets &
spindles and jumper valves.
INSTALLING THE NEW EZYFIX TAPS
- First disassemble new EZYFIX modern lever taps by undoing the discreet locknut underneath the handle with the EZYFIX anti-vandal
- Remove handle, o-ring, circlip, discreet locknut and all other components placing
them down in the order removed to make reassembly easier later on.
- Remove the tap dress flange and then the locking nut. This bit is REALLY important!
- You should now be left with the cartridgeassembly only.
- Fit the new assembly as shown in the
- Screw the cartridge assembly into the wall by hand until it screws up against the
seat. Then use a spanner to turn it until firmly secured. DO NOT OVERTIGHTEN THE CARTRIDGE
- Fit the red fibre washer over the cartridge against the face of the wall tap body.
- Screw the locking nut on the cartridge assembly until it is firm against the wall
tap body using a spanner to ensure the locking nut is firmly secured.
- Screw the tap flange onto the locking nut.
- Re-install all the handle components in the reverse order of the disassemble process.
- Re-tighten the discreet locknut underneath the handle.
- Turn taps off and turn the water back on
at the mains.
Are you having trouble turning the water off? It’s likely that you have missed the crucial locking nut step. View our trouble shooter video for a more detailed explanation. here
- Remember you can call us on 1300 399 349 if you need help.