Easily change your bathroom & shower taps.
Stylish and durable tapware that’s quick and easy to install
Often the plumbing in your wall can be uneven or previous renovations have simply added extra layers of render and tile leaving you with deeply recessed plumbing..
With EZYFIX tapware our black pvc threaded extenders included in the pack often help to overcome this challenge.
Simply unscrew your old taps and screw in our new EZYFIX taps.
EZYFIX Guaranteed to fit.
DIY Universal Retro-Fit Tapware – If you can change a tap washer, you can install EZYFIX.
This tap set is also available in White and Ivory.
Download the below information PDF’s
Register your product here
DISMANTLING YOUR OLD TAPWARE
- Turn off water at mains.
- Remove all items currently in your wall (hot and cold buttons, handles, bonnets with spindles, jumper valves and any other fixtures but not the
actual tap bodies or water pipes).
INSTALLING THE NEW EZYFIX TAPS
- Fit the new top assembly as shown in the diagram, making sure the fibre washer is positioned underneath the bonnet, and the jumper valve is placed into position.
- Screw the tap flange onto the bonnet.
- You can now install your tap handle and hot/cold button.
- Turn your taps off and your mains water supply back on.
- All done!