Easily change your bathroom sink taps and keep your existing spout.
Stylish and durable tapware that’s quick and easy to install
Did you know that not all tapware is interchangeable? With all other tapware this means that major pipe work is often required to remove and replace the old tap bodies and breech piece with those that come with your new taps.
However with EZYFIX tapware no pipework is required at all, this is thanks to our innovative adaptors and extenders.
Simply unscrew your old taps and screw in our new EZYFIX taps.
EZYFIX Guaranteed to fit.
DIY Universal Retro-Fit Tapware – If you can change a tap washer, you can install EZYFIX.
This tap set is also available in White and Ivory.
Check out our tapware at your local Bunnings
Download the below information PDF’s
Register your product here
DISMANTLING YOUR OLD TAPWARE
- Turn off water at mains.
- Remove all items on top of your sink/basin (hot and cold buttons, handles, bonnets with spindles, jumper valves and any other fixtures but not the
actual tap bodies or water pipes).
INSTALLING THE NEW EZYFIX TAPS
- Check the new spindle for the correct length by comparing it with the old spindle you removed. Use the spindle extension to make up the difference if necessary.
- Fit the new top assembly as shown in the diagram, making sure the fibre washer is positioned underneath the bonnet, and the jumper valve is placed into position.
- Screw the tap flange onto the bonnet.
- You can now install your tap handle and hot/cold button.
- Turn your taps off and your mains supply back on.